About the Service Advisor role
Our Service Advisors provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. Working as part of our Servicing department you will give every customer a personalised experience, impart your expertise and provide them with increased awareness and knowledge of their car so that they leave feeling extremely satisfied every time.
Your role is to respond positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs and ensuring the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed. You will be answering customers’ questions regarding technical problems, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and without excessive technical jargon and checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing records logically for ease of retrieval.
You will liaise with the Service Manager to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings and produce invoices for completed work and explain the content to customers.
- Experience gained from a similar role is advantageous
- A confident user of computers
- Administration experience and the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Create a relaxed and stress free environment for customers whilst contributing to a happy, positive working and team environment
- A flexible approach to time-keeping so customer satisfaction can always be ensured
- Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
If you think you have what it takes, send us your cv to: email@example.com