Jobs Currently Open:
We are currently looking for two technicians to join our busy workshop team. Carrying out vehicle servicing and repairs.
- Carry out diagnostics and undertake a wide range of service/repair work on customers vehicles including electrical work, EOBD diagnostic testing and tyre fitting.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service, be self-motivated and able to communicate well with others.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues and have a flexible approach to the job.
- From time to time you will need to complete additional work required from the service manager.
- Analysis work orders carefully to understand a vehicles condition and accuracy of the diagnosis and what work has been agreed to do.
- Must be fully qualified NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- 3 years + experience (preferably in a main dealership workshop).
- A full clean driving license is required.
- Must be 17+ due to driving license requirements.
- Must have a flexible approach regarding working hours.
- V.A.G (Volkswagen Audi Group) experience would be advantageous
- Familiar with Snap-On, Launch, Odis and VCDS diagnostic equipment
- Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm Saturdays, as and when business needs.