Handling and maintaining a busy workflow of cars, both arriving on site for preparation together with the large volume of cars to be handed over to customers on a daily basis.
- Ensuring Health & Safety and security procedures are followed at all times
- Washing cars using a pressure washer, polishing, gel plastics, vacuum interiors, clean glass and black tyres to a high standard
- Identifies and highlights any vehicle faults or problems to management
- Availability to perform the role of a Driver in the event of absence or high demand
- Ensures the maintenance of all equipment such as jet washers and other materials used in the completion of the job and ensures they are carefully maintained and secured.
- Friendly and approachable personal manner with integrity and loyalty
- Commitment to excellent customer service and a willingness to go the extra mile
- A professional appearance that reflects the high standard of professional behaviour.
- Confident individual who is comfortable interacting with the customers and staff
- A full and valid driving licence; previous experience as a valeter is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service.
Closing Date: 12/05/2018